the importance of aerial
Did you know that the law says that you must use a certified and licensed pilot to use any aerial photography or video for commercial use? At Paragon Marketing Group we take safety very seriously when it comes to drone video and photography. We have a FAA licensed low altitude drone pilot on staff that does all of our aerial work. Our pilot is also a key member of our video production team and camera operator so the creativity flows into the videos and photos that we take. Our pilot has not only the hours required by law to carry his license but also hundreds of additional hours. The pilot is trained by a professional drone pilot agency and passed all applicable tests required by law. We follow all rules and laws of the area. This allows us to fully use our work for commercial needs. We are always fully insured to fly and do the work required of us. We take videos for all types of companies in different areas, especially Wisconsin aerial.
Is it right for your business?
Aerial videos are perfect for the following needs:
- Real estate
- Encompassing aerial views of the entire property and land
- Confirming condition of the roof and other property features that are difficult to access
- What the drive home or the kids’ walk to school looks like
- The neighborhood and surrounding area, including the home’s proximity to amenities
- Civic developments or local improvement districts (LIDs) that the buyer’s property taxes might contribute to
- Property maps and surveys
- Golf courses
- Corporate videos
- Land development
- Insurance claims
Overall, drones are an essential marketing piece for today’s businesses. There are many different uses for this type of video. Interested in learning more or finding out if aerial drone would be the right fit for your needs? Contact us today.
We believe that Your Success is Our Success. It’s what makes us different. It’s what makes us Paragon.